Tuesday, February 8, 2011

EYEKO Pretty London haul

Hi guys, so I was in the hunt for a different higliter and  bronzer and a good eyeliner since I am not a pro at lining my eyes and I decided to google, you tube, and u name it I did it and I ended up going with eyeko pretty london this is a company from the UK and since they are very famous for their grafitti eyeliner pens,polishes, highliters..  and during my research I found  a blog post by thehollywoodheels.com and had seen some pictures and thoughts on their products and since they were very affordable and as you all know that we all like to try new products  at great prices or just get that excitement feeling of getting a parcel in the mail I told myself.. just get it girl..so I did..  not only did I get a great deal I got some awesome products..
the shipping was super cheap 7 dlls, it arrived soo quick and I received two free gifts.. one of the gifts was (mascara) for purchasing 35 dlls of stuff and the other (lipgloss) for enrolling in the club..

Their company is pretty NICE they have an ambassador club which you can make money by reffering others.. get 15% commision on sales plus free gitfs, and more.
http://www.eyeko.com/ambassador.html

I enrolled in their ambassador club if you use this code you can receive a free gift on your next purchase.. use code E13950
www.eyeko.com
www.twitter.com/eyeko

All products were purchsed by me with my own money.

I am still testing the following products and see how much I really like them but as of this past days I have to admit that I found a new must have..
sorry for the quality of the pictures, please bare with me as this is my first post and Im still trying to figure everything out..

As always have a happy day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment